In another lifetime, I was also a mermaid. I have had a lot of past lives. You may remember I had posted about my mermaid eyelash curler I bought from Tarte a few months ago. When I saw this vegan brush set, I needed it in my life. It had to be mine. The picture above is the ADORABLE tissue paper that came with it, that I absolutely had to keep.
This set contains 5 brushes. They are:
1) Large powder brush- perfect for loose powders that you dust all over your face. I use mine for my finishing powder.
2) Cheek brush- perfect for blush, which I use for mine (heads up, it's harder to use with pressed blush versus loose blush; I know this from personal experience).
3) Highlighter stippling brush- best used with cream highlighter, but I use mine with my pressed KVD Goldskool Highlighter and I think it works well with that too.
4) Domed eyeshadow brush- perfect for sweeping colors over the entire lid and into the crease.
5) Pencil brush- for smoking out eyeliner or eyeshadow, it also works for good for the corners for the smaller areas of your eyes and packing that color in.
You ready for some pictures? #mermaidvibes
THE BEAUTY! Do these brushes work better than other brushes? No, not really. They're not bad. I like them. But they're certainly prettier than my other brushes lol. I bought them at full price, but they're on sale for $29, so get those fins flipping and place your order before they swim away!