I posted a blog a few months back about Method Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash in Marigold. I liked the body wash enough that I wanted to try another Method body wash, but this time I decided to try one of the foaming body washes. You don't often see self foaming body washes. I've seen and purchased plenty of hand soaps in that form, but never a body wash. So, I picked up Method Foaming Body Wash in Water Lily. They also had a few other scents: Sea Mist (think ocean breeze, salt and citrus), Ruby Orange (ripe berries and oranges), and Cucumber Mint. I chose the Water Lily, primarily because the color lol. But the scent sounded pleasant as well.
Here's a few points I obseved:
1) It's convenient! Since self foaming, you just pump it and you get a handful of suds ready to go. No need for a loofah!
2) Because it's self foaming, it doesn't last very long when washing yourself. So a little does not go a long way as with the other Method body wash I've used.
3) It's great that you don't have to use a loofah with this, but I like my loofah, and I feel like I get a better clean and exfoliation when using it. This foaming body wash doesn't last long on my loofah, so really I can't use it with this.
4) The scent is a little too floraly for me. I anticipated it would smell like flowers, of course, but it's kind of overpowering. I figured it would smell fresh and clean, but it just smells like flowers. Fortunately the scent doesn't last on my skin at all after washing it.
5) Despite containing Aloe and Vitamin E, it's not as moisturizing as I would like for it to be. I think this would be better suited for the summer time, when your skin typically isn't as easily dried out.
6) Even though you need quite a few pumps to fully wash your body, the body wash itself actually lasts pretty good. I barely have any gone from my bottle yet, despite using it every time I shower.
7) Adding onto #6, because it lasts awhile, you get a pretty good value for your money. This 18 oz bottle retails for $4.99, which is totally reasonable.
8) This body wash really does leave your skin feeling refreshed and clean, no residue is left on your skin after you wash it!
9) Method is a brand I trust and a brand that I use a lot of frequently in my daily life. All of my cleaning products are Method, as well as my hand soaps. So, I know the ingredients are natural and safe.
10) I like that the scents that Method offer for their products are all spring/summer scented items. So, if you're feeling a little down in the winter months, these scents should pep you right back up!
Overall, I would probably rate this 7 out of 10 stars. I would probably repurchase it, in a different scent, in like spring/summer. The other one, the Moisturizing one, is definitely better suited for these colder months because it makes my skin a little softer.
I absolutely recommend that you try out Method brand. I've never tried a product by them that I hated. Some were better than others but even still, they were all great. I swear by their cleaning products and I always buy their hand soap. Their prices are always fair. Stop by your local Target and check out all the goodies that Method has to offer!