Out of all of Lush's Fresh Face Masks, three are vegan, and out of those three, this is my favorite one. The others are Cupcake and Oatifix. This one is Catastrophe Cosmetic, and it's amazing. This is my third time purchasing this one in particular. I love it just as much the third time as I did the first time.
Lush's Fresh Face Masks are so fresh that they need to be refrigerated. For that reason, you can only purchase them in stores only. Each is $6.95 and they are 2.1 oz. You get more uses out of it than you would think.
As you can read above, this one contains blueberries, blue chamomile, Irish moss, and calamine. It's suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. The ingredients all blend together to soothe and cleanse without causing irritation or stripping skin of it's natural oils.
I'll give you a list of pros and cons. First, here's the pros:
1) I love the scent. It makes me think of calamine covered blueberries, and it's amazing. It's a calm and soothing scent.
2) I love that the mask is refrigerated because it is SO refreshing to apply to your face, especially in the hot summer months. You can take it out about 5-10 minutes before you use it, but I take it out and use it right away because I love the coldness on my skin.
3) It really is super soothing. When I take it off, my face feels really soft. And, my skin tone looks more even.
4) It's pretty affordable considering how many uses you get out of it.
5) It only contains the freshest ingredients, which is obvious because of it's need for refrigeration.
6) This mask isn't used to fix any one skin problem, it's meant to prevent any skin "catastrophe." Preventative measures are way better than fixing the problem. Why have the problem if you don't have to?!
Here's the cons:
1) Because it's so natural, the expiration date of it is super quick, like 2 weeks. I never finish it in two weeks. However, it seems to work just fine if you use it within a month, as I usually do.
2) As you open and close it, it can dry out a little bit. As easy fix to this is to mix a few drops of water in the container, as that tends to help.
3) It's very thick, so it can be a little difficult to spread on. Again, you can add some water to it to make it easier to spread if you choose.
4) As it dries, like most masks, it tightens on your face. If you even talk while it's dry, it like crumbles off your face and makes a mess everywhere.
The cons are really just usual mask things, and nothing that would deter me from using it because it does work so well. This is one of my favorite Lush products and I couldn't recommend it enough! Your skin will thank you!