I'm such a picky person when it comes to makeup brushes. I've tried a variety of brands, but I always come back to EcoTools. Want to know why?
1)They're cruelty free!
2) They're super soft.
3) Everything from the brushes to the packaging is eco friendly.
4) They're so affordable. This five pack of brushes and carry bag you see above was only $12.99! And my blush brushyou see below was only $8.49!
5)There's a brush for every product. Liquid and powder foundation, blush, bronzer, finishing powder, eye shadow, eyeliner.. you name it! They even have hair brushes and body brushes, facial sponges, and spa essentials!
6) The bamboo handles are so sleek and strong.
7) They barely shed.
8) I have washed them a few times and they're still just as soft as they were when I first got them.
9) Because they're cruelty free, they hold less bacteria than animal hair brushes.
10) They're readily available.You can find them at drug stores, Target, Ulta, and various websites online!
You really can't go wrong with EcoTools brushes! I can't recommend them enough!